Solutions for Health Systems, IDNs, ACOs and Medical Care Centers
Your organization is working hard to successfully transition from fee-for-service to a pay-for-performance model or value based contracting? Make ICW’s comprehensive solutions the core of your accompanying IT strategy!
Shifting to a value-based system requires changes to traditional health care delivery models. While the objectives of value-based care are clear, there’s relatively high uncertainty for organizations about how to accomplish these objectives. ICWs solutions help provider organizations to achieve the triple aim by improving care collaboration and coordination.
Improving collaboration is not easy, but it is possible with ICWs Health Information Exchange (HIE) solution – one that creates a clinical data repository by connecting disparate data sources about a patient's health into a single, longitudinal patient record.
ICWs HIE solution isn’t just about data sharing. Our Care Coordination and Care Management solution leverages the longitudinal patient record in the HIE to bring the collaboration capabilities right to the desktop for better care delivery, regardless of the care setting.
We help you to unleash the power of your health information to ensure evidence-based, high-quality health care for entire populations and help to avoid unnecessary costs e.g.caused by avoidable readmissions with solutions for closed loop referral management and discharge management.
ICWs solutions help you to achieve your organizations objectives in value-based care delivery models. From Health Information Exchange, Care Coordination and Care Management to Patient Engagement: We enable health systems, IDNs and ACOs to efficiently use their resources and, at the same time, achieve optimal outcomes. Our mission is providing innovative and future-proof technology for the better delivery of Care.
Our solutions, our underlying technology and our experience can help you to
- Improve Patient Outcomes with a comprehensive, unified single view of patient records to support better clinical decision-making and risk analysis
- Improve Care Coordination by enhancing all levels of clinical communication and increasing provider collaboration for patients in a care team
- Increase Patient Engagement with a patient portal that actively involves the patient in the circle of care
- Create a Transactional Clinical Data Repository that provides the entire care team with access to real-time operational data
- Save Time with an in-depth presentation of all readily available information that reduces the time spent for searching relevant patient data
- Reduce Costs by a longitudinal patient record that helps reduce or eliminate duplicate or unnecessary tests and procedures and avoidable readmissions
Informed Clinician Networks - Manage Risk by Knowing your Gaps in Care for Better-informed Clinical Decisions